Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Customer service stories

 Reminds me of an unpaid phone bill a long time ago when I was cross country courting and a phone at my new address was not being installed when promised. I was working long hours and couldn’t wait past their 2 hr window.  I came home to a hanger on my door saying I was not home when they got there and would have to reschedule, many times. When they dunned me about a substantial phone bill I asked for a payment window then went after hours and put a hanger on their door saying I tried to pay bill #### but they weren’t open. After several iterations, someone called and asked if I was having trouble getting a new phone installed?  Yep, I  said.  Install my new phone as agreed and you will get paid.  Surprisingly the next installer was on the minute.

No comments: