Monday, July 26, 2010

Properties of Thought

Spirituality and humanity - Beliefnet:

"The one thing I can be sure of is that bio-chemical reactions exist in the body and brain that allow me to exist as a living animal, and think as a rational being. Everything else even my thoughts as a rational being are the constructs of the one rational being I am sure of, myself.

These thoughts have properties, such as being based on observations, or second level observations of others, products of fictions and myth, and self generated thinking on all of the above. These properties can be evaluated as to reliability, and a level of trust can be assigned to all in theory.

Myth and fiction are of course the least trustworthy, at least as raw data, but when combined with observation and self generated correlation and evaluation may be assigned a high level of trust or truth if you will."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general
things, The site style is great, the articles is really great
: D. Good job, cheers

Anonymous said...

Hello excellent website! Does running a blog like this take a large amount of work?

I have virtually no knowledge of programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
Anyhow, if you have any recommendations or techniques
for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject nevertheless I simply had to
ask. Kudos!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy looking through a post that can make people think.
Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

J'Carlin said...

Log on to blogger.com create a user name and password, name your blog and start typing.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check
out your blog on my iphone during lunch break.
I enjoy the info you present here and can't wait to
take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick
your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G
.. Anyways, great site!